Terms and Conditions of Trading for Fairfield Markets
(Fairfield Markets is the stalls booking name for Born Hectic Events)
- Details of the dates and pitch fees for all events will be sent to you once you are accepted to trade
- Ensure you book for the event you wish to trade at. You must complete a separate booking for each event.
- Applications do not guarantee a place as we wish to ensure a good balance of stalls to benefit visitors and traders. If you have NOT been successful you will be informed.
- Payments must be made by BACS or cheque at the time of booking. We cannot confirm pitches until full payment has been received.
- Cheques must be made payable to ‘Fairfield Markets’.
- Please ensure you use your ID number as a reference when booking
- Confirmation of pitches, receipts and all other correspondence will be sent via email so please ensure you write your email address correctly -thanks!
- There will be absolutely NO REFUNDS, even in the very unlikely event that we have to cancel an event (this has only happened once in all of the years that we have been running). Therefore, please ensure you are able to commit to an event before booking.
- You must supply your own stall, table, lighting, gazebos etc and any other equipment that you need to trade.
- All traders must have Public Liability Insurance.
- All caterers must also have the relevant in-date Health & Hygiene certificates.
- Electricity is limited to certain events. Generators are not permitted at any event. Where available, electricity is charged at £15 per 13 amp socket per day so you must specify how many sockets you will need. Electrical equipment must have a current PAT certificate. Full electrical instructions will be provided where applicable.
- Vehicles are not permitted to be parked behind stalls. We do not provide parking although there are usually car parks nearby that traders can access (it is the trader’s responsibility to pay any parking charges)
- If you have any administration queries please contact Di Cattrall email@example.com
- For event queries please contact Shelly Worthy-Eveleigh firstname.lastname@example.org or 07970 656988